Friday, November 23, 2012

Holidays and REVIEW: Briefcase Table by JL

The holidays are upon us!!

Welcome back, dear readers. Sorry about the delay with the blog the last couple of weeks. Between my performing schedule and getting the new hypnosis office open, it's been pretty hectic around here. Add in a bout of serious flu this past week, and I have been amazed at how fast time flies!

It's the end of October and that means the year is just about over...and that means there's only one month left to make the investment for my incredible "Murder By Magic: The ULTIMATE Corporate Magic Show." At the end of this year, it will be pulled...forever!

On to this week's review...it's The Briefcase Table by JL. It's available for $229.95 from Hocus Pocus.

Here's the description:

This Heavy Duty Professional briefcase table is beautifully made with top quality materials to insure a lifetime of use. If you are a working professional you will appreciate all of the upgrades that lesser quality tables do not offer.

Take a look at these great features.
Double braced chrome plated tripod Stand.
Black Velvet like storage bag
Thick rubber feet
Extra large heavy duty flange (attached to case)
Heavy duty flange (attached to top of stand)
Full height adjustability
Lined case to protect against scratches
Storage pockets
No wobbling
Built to last a lifetime

Briefcase Dimensions Approximately: 3.5" x 12.5" x 18"

Table Height when assembled Approximately: 24" to 36" (Adjustable)


WHAT YOU GET: You get the briefcase itself, with the mount on the bottom for the stand. The case itself has inner pockets to store props, too. You also receive the adjustable stand with a velvet bag.

MY THOUGHTS: Since this is not a 'trick' I will get right to my thoughts. This case and stand combo is REALLY well made. It has the silver corner protectors in the 'musical equipment roadcase' style that is popular these days.

The stand itself is super stable and the overall look of this combo means your show will really look stylish - so much more so than a traditional briefcase, which is what many magicians use.

I myself typically travel with a lot more equipment than will typically fit into a briefcase, but lately I've been re-visiting Dan Harlan's Pack Flat, Play Big series of DVDs and I know that some day I will be downsizing my show into something a bit more manageable and this case will completely fit the bill.

RATING: This is an incredible value as a great way to both transport your show - either all or part of it, depending on your style - and as a way to perform in a way that is stylish and modern. 10 out of 10.

Sorry about the short review this week, but the way my schedule is, it's hard keepin up.:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey check out this website which offers professional yet stylish briefcases for men. I have ordered a black briefcase for my me and my brother.

    ReplyDelete