Tuesday, July 27, 2010

This Week's Blog

Hi everyone, tonight it's going to be really quick...

Long story short, my father-in-law passed away Monday after a brutal battle with cancer, so I just don't have time for any deep magic analysis. I PROMISE I will do TWO full-length reviews next week.

Also, I sincerely appreciate all the support for my newest book, "Cause & Effects Volume 2." It's selling like hotcakes and in fact, a VERY famous performer bought it for one very specific idea. I was truly flattered as I have a heck of a lot of respect for this performer. (No, I'm not going to reveal who...sorry to be cryptic - LOL)

Details on the book available here: http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/inc/product_detail.cfm?item=13367

I'll be back next week...

Best,

Cris

No comments:

Post a Comment