Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Extended Thoughts on Gremlins, A New Product and More!

Hi everyone!

First of all, today's BEST news was the fact that Paul is back at Hocus Pocus. He's improving more and more from his recent ordeal. That's awesome.

Secondly, if you read my last post about Gremlins in a Box, be sure to check it out again. I just edited it, actually added several more paragraphs of thoughts. I was going on 2 hours of sleep when I wrote the review and now that I've recovered, I wanted to add some thoughts. It's an awesome prop and I really recommend it.

Finally, I have launched my NEW product, called The Mother of All Predictions. This is an audio-CD style prediction that uses NO gimmicked electronic equipment, NO sleight of hand and NO stooges or assistants. You can use it to predict ANYTHING, even headlines. I personally use it for a delightful "Mad Libs" style of prediction. I think it's my BEST creation ever and it plays wonderfully for me.

Check out the link: http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/inc/product_detail.cfm?item=13021

I'll be back in a day or two with a new review, but I really wanted to expand my thoughts on the Gremlins.

Be back soon...

Cris

No comments:

Post a Comment